We currently have the following vacancy based at our factory in Upper Hutt:
STAINLESS STEEL SHEET METAL FABRICATOR
Full Time – Permanent – Remuneration based on skill
Must have items / attributes:
- NZ residency or valid NZ work permit
- Current NZ driver’s licence
- Previous experience in a general engineering environment
- Excellent Mig, Tig and Arc stainless / steel / aluminium welding skills
- Ability to think, and read drawings
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Excellent inter personal and customer service skills
- Prepared to do customer site work
We would also like Stainless steel bench fabrication skills.
Examples of our work
Tanks, bench tops, hand rails, flashings, wall linings, equipment maintenance, metal polishing, bollards, and lots of one off items.
We are a small business that has been established for over 35 years. We own our own factory in Upper Hutt.
Hours of work are 7.30 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday with overtime available at time and a half.
Call us if you just want to have a chat and explore what we do.
All applicants will receive a response. If we are interested and you are interested a final step before employment will involve meeting with one of our existing staff to enable you to understand us, our team, and how we work.
Send your CV to Matthew Elliott.
or P O Box 40531 Upper Hutt 5140
or telephone (04) 939 8515